Saturday, September 13, 2014

 

In which things get dramatic

So it appears my date may be stranded in nyc! OH NO OH NO. Considering I won't be using my bed tonight, I've offered it and now he's not responding and since all I do is watch criminal minds and other violent movies and shows, I'm worried he's stranded out there being menaced by thieves who took his cellphone and now are trying to sell his internal organs on e-bay.

OK probably not. But I'm worried anyway. And it's something actually happening instead of you guys getting two lines about Criminal Minds. So it's kind of win win? In an hour I'm going to watch Intruders on BBC America, which if you aren't watching it, is simply lovely.

By then I should know if some poor soul has to keep me company during the long dark teatime of blogathon or if I must spend this time on my own. (le sigh)



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?