Saturday, September 13, 2014

 

In which still nothing exciting to report

Remember when I thought "Oh once my company leaves I shall regale you with long and entertaining posts"? How young and naive we were then. We know better know. We know now I've got bubkis in terms of content and I am desperately hoping something will come to me soon because I assure you my genius will not be appearing at 4 am.

Anyway, got to the end of s4 of Criminal Minds. I'm glad there are 9 seasons because this show is like crack. Of course, I love procedurals like House and Law and Order. I'm not sure wht ppeals to me about them, but it's a definite attraction. Of course part of it is the problem solving aspect, but clearly, since I am not a forensic psychologist, the likelihood of me knowing what the hell to do or what any of these things mean is slim to none. I guess that's the fun. Imagining it's educational.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?