Saturday, September 13, 2014

 

In which I discuss Season 5 of Criminal Minds and Yesterday's Traffic

So apparently yesterday I had like 103 hits? and today when I'm staying awake for this thing.....34. Maybe if i want to raise more awareness I should just not blog ever? Or just blog "test" which is what I did yesterday to be sure I could blog from my phone. Who knew that "test" would be such a popular post.

Ahem.

We have hit the point in the evening in which I get cranky. Maybe. It's unconfirmed.

And I'm pissed off my kittens want to play with my notebook but not with me because it's annoying on many levels.

Also Season 5 of Criminal Minds sucks so far-I mean who approaches a CLEARLY unbalanced man with a BOX CUTTER IN HAND? Oh surprise, you got stabbed! Also who in their right mind, never mind a criminal profiler would get stabbed in their apartment and then, you know, NOT BREAK THE LEASE AND GO BACK. Seriously. I get stabbed here, I am not coming back. I may not even come back to the same damn city.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Seriously, who does not RUN AWAY in such a situation? (Well, viewers, can you spot what went wrong here?)
 
Seriously, who does not RUN AWAY in such a situation? (Well, viewers, can you spot what went wrong here?)
 
FUCKING CHROMEBOOK, STOP DOUBLE-POSTING EVERYTHING
 
FUCKING CHROMEBOOK, STOP DOUBLE-POSTING EVERYTHING
 
CHROMEBOOK LERVES ME
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?