Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

Dude, where's our karma?

When I went to high school one of our science teachers had a sign that said, "Murphy's Law: Everything that can go wrong will go wrong." Hand written underneath it said, "Murphy was an optimist."

Now I can accept that what with the big heaping bowl of christian kittens I have for breakfast everyday that the technical problems I am running into are deserved, but Bakerina had to run all the way into manhattan. She's actually at the coffeeshop across the street from my apartment. Which is funny because for once I'm not there.

I'm here in Valatie having just taken my first shower. I'll be posting pictures soon enough. Of course, today would be a bright sunshiny day. Oops have to go and prepare my next two posts.

Currently listening to:Living in Oblivion I

Comments:
"I'm here in Valatie having just taken my first shower. I'll be posting pictures soon enough."

I've checked three times and haven't seen any of these photos of you taking your first shower...

just an FYI
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?